The sensational cruise and Spectacular dinner in our traditional dhow has all the facilities to guarantee you an extraordinary experience that you can't miss.
• Covered by our worry-free policy, guaranteed on-time return to your Hotel.
• Hop on traditional Dhow and head to small private Islands.
• Enjoy the authentic swahili dinner on the Traditional Dhow.
• Sipp your mouthwatering drinks entertained with traditional music.
• See the old view of the Historical Stone Town and get some real history.
• Watch thousands of friendly birds head to the small Islands.
Imagine yourself having dinner on the boat enjoying the view of StoneTown, sipping your choice of mouth watering drink and being entertained by traditional Swahili Classical music.
You'll enjoy the magnificent view of the Old Fort (Ngome Kongwe), the House of Wonders (Beit-l-Jaib), Palace museum (which housed daughter & wives of Sultan), the Malindi Zanzibar old port, passing near mangroves to Maruhubi Palace ruin where the Sultan kept his concubines, lastly you will arrive at Mtoni ruins where famous Princess Salme was born.
Need more info about Dhow Sunset Cruise & Spectacular Dinner? Please call us now or meet our Tour Expert Team and save up to 15 % Bonus for your next trip to Zanzibar.
You might also like...
Zanzibar Mangrove Ecosystem Paddleboard Tour
2-hour paddle boarding tour of Zanzibar mangrove ecosystem.
Experience Zanzibar: Authentic Zanzibar Cooking Class Tour
Spice Farms, and Darajani Local Market in Stone Town
Enjoy mouthwatering drinks & some tropical fruits.
Zanzibar Sandbank Picnic
Interactive photo shooting and brilliant bird watching.