Who is Princes Salme? Find out more about her. Start a tour at the birthplace of princess Salme; Mtoni Palace Ruins. Here we make a conservation tour around the Persian baths and the main palace. From Princess Salme’s birthplace you will discover a beautiful Omani house which once belonged to the nephew of Sultan Said (Salme’s father). Here it is said that Salme rested on her way to her Kizimbani plantations. We take a stroll around the lush gardens and the impressive ruins.
• Head Mtoni Palace with your deluxe transfer.
• Aboard a deluxe minivan with your expert guide.
• Enjoy traditional coffee ceremony with Swahili Bites.
• Experience a true lifestyle and history at Princess Salme Museum.
• Enjoy photoshoot and in-depth information from your Guide.
• Sense and Dazzle the Spices in Kidichi Spice Farms.
What can you expect?
Visit the impressive Persian baths in Kidichi which were built for Sultan Said’s second wife Sheherazade, who was the daughter of the Persian Shah. We now head back to Mtoni Marine by minibus enjoying the sights of Mtoni Palace. You will discover Princess Salme Museum in Stone Town.