The Safari Blue excursion offers full day sailing around mangroves and snorkeling along some of the best coral reefs Zanzibar has to offer followed by the best seafood barbeque you will ever have and an exotic fruit tasting session. Suitable for beginners and more experienced snorkelers alike and should be on everyone’s ‘must do’ list.
• Swim with dolphins passing in Menai Bay Conservation Area.
• Snorkel at the pristine sandbank.
• Visit the private small islands and see the coral rag forests.
• Get chance to watch the birds passing on the sandbank.
• Enjoy your buffet lunch of delicious Swahili foods.
• Embrace your day with tropical drinks from palms.
• Swim with tidal Indian Ocean water in the Kwale natural Lagoon.
This trip can be done from anywhere although it departs from Fumba in the south west. (Road transfer is provided)
If you would prefer a less structured day then head to Matemwe. The snorkeling around the world famous Mnemba Island is amazing.
Book now and get 50 % Bonus for your next trip. Need more info about Snorkeling outside Stone Town? Please contact our Tour Experts Team now, or visit our Safari Blue page.
You might also like...
Zanzibar Mangrove Ecosystem Paddleboard Tour
2-hour paddle boarding tour of Zanzibar mangrove ecosystem.
Experience Zanzibar: Authentic Zanzibar Cooking Class Tour
Spice Farms, and Darajani Local Market in Stone Town
Enjoy mouthwatering drinks & some tropical fruits.
Zanzibar Sandbank Picnic
Interactive photo shooting and brilliant bird watching.