Experience Stone Town's nightlife comes alive on this sightseeing tour! Aboard a comfortable coach with your guide, pass famous landmarks like Forodhani Garden, the Freddie Mercury’s House and the Historical Anglican Church in the Heart of Stone Town, all beautifully lit up at night. Enjoy a Swahili barbeque dinner and have free time to stroll down Stone Town where you can discover Africa House Sunset Bar, full of a variety of clubs and live music venues.
• 4.5-hour nighttime tour of Stone Town.
• Dine on a Swahili barbeque dinner at a local restaurant.
• Enjoy a sightseeing coach tour of downtown Zanzibar lit up at night.
• See famous landmarks such as Forodhani Garden, the Freddie Mercury’s House and the Historical Anglican Church.
• Explore Zanzibar’s nightlife scene with a stroll down Stone Town, featuring several live music venue.
• Round-trip hotel transport included.
What You Can Expect
Start your evening with hotel pickup and head to a local restaurant for a Swahili barbeque dinner. Then, soak up the beauty of this historic city with a sightseeing coach tour with your guide.
Pass sites like Forodhani Garden, home to the open-air Zanzibar barbeques; the Freddie Mercury’s House, the former home of the Jazz and Pop Musician; and the Historical Anglican Church, which looks just like the one in Rome.
See Historic Old Arab Fort, the old Arab Cinema and Music Hall, the House of Wonder and Zanzibar Art & Painting Exhibition, whose windows mirror the configuration of piano keys. As you drive, enjoy great views of the city sparkling against the night sky.
Then, enjoy free time down Stone Town of Zanzibar to check out the nightlife scene and enjoy live music along one of the beautiful restaurant in Stone Town, offering several lively clubs and venues to suit a variety of tastes. Stop by Tatu Restaurant, Mistress of Spices, Mercury’s Restaurant and more.
At the end of the night, you’ll be taken back to your beautiful hotel.
For anything urgent, you can contact Us 24/7 on a local or international phone number.