Go behind the scenes at the World Heritage listed Zanzibar Historical Anglican Church, one of the world's "must-see" attractions. On your one-hour guided walking tour of Zanzibar Historical Anglican Church, you'll see what goes on behind the world's most recognizable traditional sails. You'll hear the controversial story of the building's construction, as dramatic as any Church plot and brought alive by the scheduled prayers.
• Popular one-hour tour of Zanzibar Historical Anglican Church.
• Behind-the-scenes visit of one of the Zanzibar's most famous performing arts Exhibition centers.
• Interactive photo shooting in the Anglican Church.
• Secure a booking of this regularly booked out tour.
• Your choice of time, departing every half-hour from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
• Illuminating commentary from your expert guide.
Likely to sell-out! The Zanzibar Historical Anglican Church Guided Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book now to avoid disappointment.
What You Can Expect
The Zanzibar Historical Anglican Church was destined for greatness ever since it opened in 1873, and today it is one of Zanzibar's most recognizable icons. Your guide will bring to life the amazing stories behind this miracle of architecture and engineering on your one-hour tour. You'll visit one of the major concert halls in the Portuguese Historical Old Fort, where over 1,400 performances are staged each year, and immerse yourself in the dramatic world of Zanzibar's premier performing arts center. The short one-hour tour leaves you with plenty of time in the day free to enjoy in Zanzibar.
You might also like...
Prison Island Tour
Snorkel and see some beautiful corals and oysters and starfishes.
Dive at Mnemba Atoll
Use of Scuba diving equipments included.
Dhow Sunset Cruise & Spectacular Dinner
• Enjoy the authentic swahili dinner on the Traditional Dhow.