Zanzibar—the birthplace of Arab Sultans—is famous for its excellent coffee, with cafes on every corner. During this tour, you’ll visit three distinct cafés and roasters, each putting their own stamp on the coffee craft. This LOCAL experience takes you behind the scenes to learn about roasting and sourcing. You’ll leave with a souvenir of fresh Coffee and coffee mug.
• Visit Zanzibar’s best coffee roasters by private minivan.
• Learn about the roasting and sourcing process.
• Enjoy a tour and samples at each location in Stone Town.
• Take home a commemorative Coffee and local mug.
What to Expect:
Discover the heart of Stone Town, where the locals in local shops drink coffee. Our Zanzibar Coffee Ceremony Tours are 03 hours in length as we visit a combination of 03 very distinct and charming Zanzibar cafes and roasters. The tours include plenty of samples of coffee as well as a LOCAL experience and education on the roasting and various bean process. Tours leave daily at 09h00 from Downtown Zanzibar.
Each guest will hop in our private Minivan and drive to various areas of Stone Town to visit the best coffee locations. You will also get a gift of coffee and coffee mug as part of the experience.
Our Tour Guide Advise:
• Please dress conservatively when walking through Stone Town.
• Suitable for individuals and large groups.
• Closed walking or hiking shoes.
For anything urgent, you can contact Us 24/7 on a local or international phone number.