Zanzibar is a paradise for the senses, for the eyes, with its breathtaking and diversified landscape, and for the palate. Food lovers will find a variety of flavors and aromas inherited from different migrations through its history, ending with a unique savor resulting in tasty Zanzibar Swahili cuisine.
• Luxury transfers to Darajani Historical Market.
• Purchasing some Swahili cooking ingredients with your friendly guide.
• Starting the lesson of cooking Authentic Swahili Foods.
• Taste and Eat your romantic Swahili Food with all three courses( Starter, Main Course, Desert)
• Share some History of cooking and Swahili traditional Foods.
• Head back to your Hotel with your Deluxe transfer of full Air Condition, facial tissues & and Mineral Water.
What You Can Expect
It should come as no surprise that the true soul of Zanzibar can be best found in the old-fashioned home cooking, as only Grandma can concoct, reviving wonderful childhood memories.
At the beautiful Swahili House, we are now presenting you with a genuine experience to relish- Grandma’s Kitchen around a communal table.
Guests will have the opportunity to visit a local Zanzibar home of one of our very own team members and enjoy an authentic family meal prepared for your enjoyment by the all-important matriarch of household-Grandma herself!
Need more info about Zanzibar Grandma’s Kitchen Tour? Please call us now or meet our Tour Expert Team to book your tour and get huge Bonus of 50% for your next trip to Zanzibar.
You might also like...
236 Hurumzi Tower Top Restaurant Buffet Dinner and Forodhani Fish Market Night Tour
Stroll through Forodhani Night Fish Market.
Prison Island Tour
Snorkel and see some beautiful corals and oysters and starfishes.