Fall in love with Spice Island of Zanzibar on this 3-hour guided walking tour. Highlights include the World Heritage listed Hamamni Persian Bath, Zanzibar Historical Market, Mkunazini Historical Slave Market, The Historical Anglican Church and the Forodhani Gardens. Learn Zanzibar's secrets and unravel its history as you're guided through the heart of the Stone Town city's popular sightseeing district.
• Guided walk through the heart of Stone Town's popular sightseeing district.
• Visit the Historical Zanzibar Anglican Church.
• Fall in love with Zanzibar Persian Bath at Hamamni Old Streets.
• Walk through Zanzibar Forodhani Beach Gardens.
• Friendly and informative guide.
What You Can Expect
See Zanzibar - on and off the tourist track. You'll see where the Women wear their local Swahili Kangas in the Heart of Stone Town, discover the oldest Historical Anglican Church, hear of the Zanzibar story about the Persian Bath at Hamamni Streets, visit the site where the slaves were sold like other types of commodities, walk through Zanzibar's Forodhani Beach Gardens, unravel the tales of Zanzibar eccentrics.... and much more.
There is simply no better way to discover Zanzibar and its famous attractions than on a walking tour guided by a local Guide.
You might also like...
Prison Island Tour
Snorkel and see some beautiful corals and oysters and starfishes.
Dive at Mnemba Atoll
Use of Scuba diving equipments included.
Dhow Sunset Cruise & Spectacular Dinner
• Enjoy the authentic swahili dinner on the Traditional Dhow.