For those interested in culture and history, no trip to Zanzibar would be complete without a tour of a traditional spice farm. Over the years Zanzibar has been one of the largest exporters of cloves and other spices and has been used as a welcome stop over for the many merchants exploiting the trade winds on route to India.
• Discover the spice farms at Kizimbani and Kidichi village.
• Sense the aromas of spices with friendly tour guide.
• Interactive photo shooting.
• See the coconut trees climber (Spider) with traditional songs.
• Enjoy your traditional lunch with Zanzibar unique fruits.
• Buy some spices as gift to your friends at home.
• Girl band not included.
• This trip can be done from any hotel around Zanzibar.
What You Can Expect
Drive along quiet and scenic Zanzibar roads offering splendid views of the rolling hillside and visiting small rural villages in Zanzibar Islands. Next, you will stop to sense, taste and dazzle the tropical spices of Zanzibar at Kidichi and Kizimbani rural Village. Spend some time to sense vanilla, nutmeg, saffron, cloves, lipstick and ginger. Learn their typical uses plus in-depth history from your expert Guide.
Sit on a beautiful bench to taste tropical seasonal fruits while your expert guide tells you about historical information of fruits. Purchase some fresh spices direct from the farm.
Need further info about Spice Tour? Follow us on Facebook or Skype to save time and money. Book now and get 50 % Bonus for your next Trip. Please contact our Tour Experts Team now, or visit our Tours Section.